The New China Etiquette - An e-publication by Chinese American Etiquette Association

The old saying: “When in Rome, do as the Romans” is not sufficient for bridging the communication gap and cultural differences between China and the US. The world operates in the climate of globalization with a constant need for cross-cultural communication. Chinese American Etiquette Association (CAEA) explores how interractions occur during a process of cultural adaptation between these two countries and cultures.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Love in the Making

by Betty Blue

The drip of champagne
flaming
with chilli sensation
exclamation marked the point
where my legs meets

Forever dropping into your
gentle
mouth
speaking softly
without words
of your yearning
for
my poetically dizzy
existence

Is my
undiscovered
energy
flooding
beyond
the firming belief of a clothed self
of my Catholic belief
blossomed
under

Your rhythmic pianist fingers
exploring
my virginal valley
with the sound of
a magic flute

Echoing and lingering
around
the Hong Kong air
heated
by our unwedded passion
and the intimate taste
of the
sweat
sweetened
my fluids
of craving

For the new height
your male form constantly
throbbing
me on to

On the top of the Peak
the breeze of
post coiltal triste
soothes
your worries of
the unwanted journey
here in the Orient

where explanation
is expected
as a normal obligation

Stretching
onto a queen-size
bed
fulfilling
morality and legitimacy
we were brought up
to believe and retrieve
under the roof of
the guilt
of Catholicism

With memes
imposed on
your
unknown genes
originated
from
the ancient Chinese city
of Xi’an
over thousands years
transcending tens of centuries
as well as the Celtic walls
Along the Scottish coast

Now
drawn
into my half-Shanghainese
and half-northern Chinese
blood

Let me tell you
a little secret
-
my long silenced
desire
is addictive
to
your forever electric affection
without a sigh


(The end. 20th July, 1997)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home